[Membre-smv] Vaccination FJ Zanzibar

Michel ADIDA michel.adida at numericable.fr
Sam 4 Juin 15:06:43 CEST 2011

Rebonjour,
Complément à mon courriel précédent;
Je viens de trouver sur un site du Gouvernement Révolutionnaire de Zanzibar, l'information suivante, datée du 2 Avril 2011, qui répond à la question de Thierry Pistone.
Cordialement
Dr Michel Adida
If you are coming e.g. directly from Europe there is no need for producing the vaccination card. However, if you have been on transit in one of the neighboring countries for more than 12 hours, or you have been out of the airport during the transit period, the vaccinationcard showing valid yellow fever vaccination must be shown at the entry point.
A statement issued by the Revolutionnary Government of Zanzibar inform the public that all guests/visitors travelling from the Tanzania main land to Zanzibar will not be required to show their yellow fever vaccination card as Zanzibar is inside the United Republic of Tanzania.